Kindred Connections

Windy Poplars

I love Kristin over at Windy Poplars and so when I saw that she was doing a "Kindred Connection Party" I was all in.  Her KCP's are every week and she has some great "get to know you" questions.


Here are this week's questions:
1. If you had a day from this past week that you could "live over" (either for good or bad), which one would it be and why?
I try to live my life in a way that I never wish I could "do it over" but sometimes it happens just the same, The only thing I wish I had done differently this week was that I had gotten more done for my DH while he's been out of town, I love it when he comes home to something done esp. for him, he's always so surprised and grateful.  Oh wait, I still have today, I'm sure I can think of something to do for him.  (Any ideas?)

2. Do you work outside the home? Are you a SAHM? Are you self employed?

I'm a SAHM and I love just about every minute of it, you set your own schedule, it's always changing, never boring and the perks are priceless.

3. What are two blogs that you really love, and why? 

I love Angry Chicken, she has posts on so many great things and she's so talented, it's always fun to see what she's been up to.  I really can't pick a second, I love so many blogs, I have to say that I do love my own though, not because of what I put in it exactly  or that I think it's so great, it needs a lot of work, but because I love having a place to share myself and many of the things I do and think about and I love knowing that those things are enjoyed by others and sometimes maybe even a little bit helpful.


Well, there you have it, I am so glad that Kristin found me over at BlogFrog and that I've been able to enjoy her wonderful site and share with all of you, I can't wait to check out all of your blogs as well, I always love making new friends.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Nice to meet you here on KCP.
I agree with you, I love my blog too, I was looking for somewhere to express my thoughts, and share photos... this is a great platform.
Blessings - Jan

Kristin said...

Hi Andrea! You're so sweet! I'm glad to have met you too :-) So glad you joined in the party this week! Did you find something sweet to do before hubby got home? Off to check out your blog recommendation... Hope your Wednesday was a great one!