A few of my favorite fashion tips

Always use at least one classic piece to "anchor" your look.

If one item really makes a statement, then keep everything else fairly minimal.  (I really like using one "Statement" piece.)

Don't make everything "match", think more coordinate.  If you struggle with this then have one item with a print that you can "pull" colors from like a floral print skirt and then pick out two colors in it to use in your other pieces.

Never wear more than one trend at a time.

Your hair is an accessory too.

Take your time, never buy something just because it's a great deal, buy it because it fits you well and you love it.

So what are some of your favorite tips?  What questions do you have?  What would you like me to cover, I have a whole thing on "Dressing for Your Age" but I don't want to post it unless there are plenty of people interested.  I'm at your service, just tell me what you want to see here.

No comments: