Friday Fashion -Refashion-

I haven't posted anything in a while but I thought I'd post some of my favorite "refashions" I've found recently.  One of my favorite things about fashion is that you can always take something old and make it new again or something from blah to beautiful by just thinking outside the box and giving it a good solid Juj. (how do you spell that?)

So here are a few to inspire you to go into your closets, and everyone else's, and rev up those old pieces that you meant to get rid of but never did.


Here's a great one from "Make it and Love it" for sprucing up a plain t-shirt, you could even use it to cover up an old stain, you know you have at least one stained shirt you loved.


And here's a very elegant look that will hide a multitude of sins from "Welcome to the Good Life"




Sachiko from "Tea Rose Home" has this great tutorial to turn a boring sweater into a darling jacket.





"Simply Step Back's" Sweater dress is a must have for the cold weather.




Got an old mens dress shirt with a little pizzaz?  Here's a great idea for your DD from "Made"


 I hope these got your creative fashion juices flowing, maybe the next one will be for accessories, I saw a DARLING tutorial for a hat made from an old sweater that I can't wait to share.

No comments: