Car/ Quiet Book

I decided that this long road trip for our move back west needed an activity book and as usual I couldn't just do it the easy way, I had to make one myself and now after all my hard work I've decided to share it with you, I'll give one personalized book away.
 The personalization includes their name, a picture of the child's mom or dad or both and one other page with one of their favorite things on it.  I will also make it age appropriate for ages two up to first grade.

So leave a comment with your email address so that I can contact the winner when I pick them in one week so that you can have it in time for Thanksgiving.

I'll send you the PDF file and then all you have to do is print it out, cut it into 4ths and put it together.  I plan on laminating mine so that they will last longer but that's entirely up to you since you will have the file and can print off as many as you like.

You can also buy it from my Etsy shop "Creation Addiction"

No comments: