Free I SPY Game Page


I SPY

I have been making things to keep my kids busy during the ALL DAY plane trip in a week and you can benefit.

My kids and I love I Spy, the books, the computer games, everything.  This page is ideal for my 19 month old DD who would really struggle with overlapped or too small images.  Just click on the picture to take you to download the file.  I'll be posting other free activities throughout the rest of the week.

(The link doesn't work any more but if you leave a comment with your email and I'll send you the file and then delete your email so no one can send you spam.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like this printable please: lisarewa@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would like to have this I Spy Page please. Thank you.
sccjvalentino@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would like this printable.
apsilk@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would like this printable.
apsilk@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hey, I'd love a file of this I Spy page. Thanks.
jkhoops9@yahoo.ca

Десислава Пеева said...

I would like this printable.
desislavapeeva79@gmail.com

Десислава Пеева said...

I would like this printable.
desislavapeeva79@gmail.com