Milli Costume is popular!

Sorry for the terrible pic


Last year I made this costume for my daughter and since finding a good Team Umizoomi costume of Milli is still difficult I thought I'd post a mink to my old post as well as a link to pattern I used as well as the fabric print I created for it.

The pattern was McCalls 4006 
A simple a-line dress but I widened the bottom by two sizes to make it look more exaggerated.

You can order the print at Spoonflower HERE (I've adjusted the scale so that the flowers are better to scale, 3in across instead of 6)
And there are two other options if you are interested one with a yellow center and one with a purple center, I have to make then available to sell by ordering a swatch of them so let me know if you are interested in buying them.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Andrea! I'm Heather and I have a quick question about your blog that I was hoping you could answer! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)