Review Best Razor EVER!!! & Bzz Agent



I just got the Shick Hydro Silk razor, with replaceable heads in the mail from BzzAgent and it really is the best razor I have EVER used, it has a water activated lubricant that feels wonderfully slimey, which sounds gross but it really feels wonderful and it glides along your skin so smoothly you almost can't even feel it.  I was able to shave my legs in almost half the time it usually takes and my legs were smooth a little longer than usual.  This is definitely my new razor, I am truly converted.  That it comes with a suction cup holder to mount it on your shower wall is just a super wonderful extra bonus.

I recieved this razor for free from BzzAgent to try, review and share, click to learn more about the Shick Hydro Silk razor & click to learn more about BzzAgent.

No comments: