Super Easy Beef and Broccoli


(Sorry about the pics, they're from my phone.)

Simply Asia's sauce pouches are a great way to throw together a meal in a hurry and still have something super yummy.  For this one I used the General Tsao's mild pouch which was mild enough for my kids but still something my DH will enjoy eating.

All I did was quickly cook up a nice steak to medium rare, cook it to your preferred doneness, and put it aside.


Then in the same frying pan I tossed in onions and frozen broccoli until heated through, and then added in the sauce. 



 While the broccoli and onions were cooking I sliced up the steak


I cheated with frozen rice but you can start the rice first and cook up the rest about 15 minutes before you want to eat, then I just plated it up so that it looked as good as it tasted.  It was a hit for my whole family, from 2-35 and it only took me 15 minutes.  Thank you Simply Asia.

No comments: