New Fav Dress Shop

Shabby Apple: great dresses that make dressing simple.


I can't even begin to tell you just how much I love their dresses, I wish I owned one of each of them.  They are fun, flirty, and modest with a nod to the old days and still plenty modern, they even have dresses for girls, YAY!!!

I love all of them so much that I'd be very hard pressed to find a favorite there's the Amethyst or Azure Coast (same dress different colors), Da Vinci, Joie De Vivre, and the Marseilles is the dress that first caught my eye and got me hooked but right now my heart is with the Joie De Vivre at the moment, it is the color I'm looking for, easy to breastfeed with and GORGEOUS!



Not only do they have great dresses but they have skirts, swimsuits, aprons and accessories.  Can I just say AWESOME!!!!!!!!  

No comments: